Calling All Storytellers
Apply to Speak
Speakers at RecFest get to talk to an knowledge-hungry audience, eagerly awaiting to hear the latest TA Trends and Topics. RecFest also hosts its speakers and audience in a relaxed-professional manner, with talks taking place in unique stages built for the festival experience.
For the speakers that wish to be part of the celebration and tell their stories, RecFest is an experience like no other – and we and our attendees want to hear your story. Learn more and apply to speak below.
Why should you speak at one of our 2024 events?
- You will gain increased visibility and have a higher profile within the Talent Acquisition community.
- Knowing that your story and expertise will have helped individuals in the audience is a highly rewarding experience.
- All speakers will feature on our Website and other promotion (Email Marketing & Social etc). This includes your video available on demand (if you so wish!)
- You will get to rub shoulders with our industry’s leaders and trailblazers in our exclusive VIP area.
What are we looking for in a speaker?
- Unique content: Is this something different?
- Relatable content: Is this something that will resonate with the audience?
- Actionable: Is this something the audience will be able to use?
- Someone who is willing to be an active and enthusiastic participant in the promotion of the event and their own session
Complete the form to apply to speak
Previous RecFest Speakers
Talent Acquisition Director - EMEA & APAC - Stores @ Amazon
Chaos Pilot @ X, the Moonshot Factory (@ Alphabet)
Head of Experienced Hire (UK&I) @ EY
Director, Global Talent Acquisition @ AstraZeneca
Principal @ The Torin Ellis Brand
CEO & Founder @ Recruiting Toolbox, Inc.
Salma Rashad El Hamalawy
Global Head of Executive Talent Acquisition @ Johnson & Johnson
Global Head of Talent Acquisition Strategy @ Cargill
Founder @ WorkTech
RecFest Legend & Founder of Tru